AUL & Proguard

Who needs a warranty?

Anyone buying a used car should have an extended warranty of some level of coverage!

Piece of mind for not having to incur costly unforeseen (they are used cars)! out-of-pocket expenses for the equivalent of less than $1/day!  A blown engine can set you back over $4k including labor, a faulty transmission about $3k, why take the chance?


We partner with both AUL and Proguard when it comes to extended warranties on our vehicles.

In addition, we sell warranties on vehicles purchased from elsewhere, these are subject to a full pre-sale inspection.

AUL offers warranty packages that go beyond our standard term cover (36 months) as shown below:


AUL Coverage Terms Available:

3 Year / 50,000 Miles (30 day / 500 mile waiting period)       Cost:$885
4 Year / 85,000 Miles (90 day / 1,000 mile waiting period)    Cost:$915 
5 Year / 100,000 Miles (90 day / 1,000 mile waiting period)
  Cost:$955

Warranty finance options

We collect 25% of the warranty cost upfront and  the remaining 75% is financed over the agreed term (generally 36 months).

What is covered?

In Summary: Engine, Transmission, Drive axle, Water pump, Fuel Pump.
Other: Parts & Labour, Roadside assistance, Rental car.
Note: Customer must retain proof of maintenance and oil changes must be performed every 4000 miles.

Engine Group:
All internally lubricated parts. Crankshaft and bearings, oil pump, fuel pump, internal timing gears or chain belt, camshaft, camshaft bearings, valve lifters, rocker arm assemblies and push rods, valve guides, pistons and rings, wrist pins, connecting rods, exhaust manifold, distributor drive gear, and water pump. The engine block and cylinder heads are covered if damage is caused by failure of an internally lubricated part. ENGINE (Rotary): All of the above listed parts plus rotors, rotor seals, rotor chamber, eccentric shaft and bearings.

Turbo/Supercharger:
Factory installed turbocharger or supercharger, including housing, and all internal parts.

Transmission Group (4X4/AWD):
All internally lubricated parts contained in the housings; and torque converter. Case housings are covered if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part.

Drive Axle Group:
Drive axle housing including pinion bearings, side carrier bearings, ring and pinion gears, carrier assembly, thrust washers, axles, axle bearings, constant velocity joints, internal transaxle seal, and drive axle housing, if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part.

Rental Car/Substitute Transportation:
We know you need a vehicle. That's why we'll reimburse you up to $30 a day ($150 maximum) for a rental car any time your covered vehicle is in a repair facility overnight due to a failure of any covered part. Coverage does not apply to time waiting for parts, services or other delays beyond our control or that of the repair facility. An additional $90 of rental coverage applies in the event of a parts delay when an internal repair or replacement is performed on a major component (Engine Group, Transmission Group, Drive Axle Group). Compensation ends the day repairs are completed and you are notified that your car, truck or SUV is ready. Reimbursements is valid only for rental from a licensed car rental agency.

Towing
If your covered vehicle breaks down, we won't leave you stranded. We'll arrange to have your car, truck or SUV towed to the nearest qualified repair facility within a 150- mile radius. This service is available 24/7

Flat Tire Change
We will send a qualified pro to put a spare on your covered vehicle. If your spare wont work, we'll provide you with transportation to the nearest tire store for repairs.

Emergency Fuel Delivery Service
Any time you run out of fuel, we'll arrange for a service provider to deliver two (2) gallons of fuel to your covered vehicle. You are responsible for the cost of the fuel at the time of delivery.

Battery Jump Service:
If your covered vehicle won't crank, we'll arrange for a service provider to assist you and get your vehicle moving again.

Key Lockout Service
Call us any time your keys are lost, broken or locked inside your covered vehicle. We'll send a service provider and pay up to $100 per occurrence to cover the cost of the locksmith service, excluding the cost of replacement keys. You are responsible for replacement keys.

$100 Deductible (per repair visit) - Standard

Available Plan Options:

Seals and Gaskets:
This coverage option is included for covered components on vehicles with less than 125k miles at contract purchase date. Minor loss of fluid or seepage is considered normal and is not considered a failure.

Business Use:
Coverage is available for cars, trucks, and vans that are not part of a pool or fleet, used for: route work: service or repair work; delivery or hauling; agricultural purposes; job site activities; construction trades; and eligible vehicles owned by religious/charitable organizations.